As we approach Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Mothers Day, and a load of birthdays in between, let's think about some CLUTTER FREE Gift Giving Ideas that will bless the socks off the people we love.
Here are some hot ideas for your gift receivers!
Clutter Free Gifts:
1. Acts of Service: One of my favorite gifts to give to new moms for Mothers Day (or birthday) is a dinner out and free babysitting. You could also help a friend with an organizing project that they keep dragging their feet on or don't have the skills to do.
Landscaping is much friendlier with two...give someone a day of yard work help.
2. Charitable donations: Give a gift (money, food or clothing) to your friend or family members favorite charitable organization in their name.
3. Entertainment: Movie passes/theater tickets, or a year's subscription to Netflix or Blockbuster.
4. Spa Treats: Manicures, pedicures, massages and facials are always a big hit for the women AND men in your life!
5. Gift Cards: Who doesn't love to have money burning a hole in their wallet? Gift cards are a great way to get the people on your list exactly what they want.
6. Restaurant Gift Certificates: Do your friends and family members have a favorite restaurant that they frequent? This will save them money and you can be sure if it's a favorite spot, it will be used up.
7. Special Outings - Take the people on your list on a picnic that you prepared or go boating, or skydiving, or to the theater! Do you have entertainment parks in your area? Treat them to a day of fun!
8. Homemade Goodies: If you like to bake, make something yummy along with a homemade card. Every birthday and holiday my daddy says to me..."Ahhh, just make me a card. That's all I really need." Who doesn't love receiving something made with love?
9. Ready Made Items: Gift packages from Harry & David or Honey-Baked Ham or a basket of coffees are wonderful store bought items that are consumable and delicious!
10. The Gift of Organization: In a world spilling over with clutter, giving the gift of organization to help the people you love find peace and order in their lives. This is the the gift that keeps on giving! And I think I know a Professional Organizer who can help : ) Gift cards are available.
Let's spend less money this year on things that may never be used or will probably be re-gifted later, and let's find creative ways to give the people we love, gifts that bless and relieve and encourage.