Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What YOU SAID in 2009!


I know, I know...
it's been a LONG time since my last blog.
My busy season exploded just before we ate turkey in November, then the Christmas preparations began and now we are blasting into a New Year with resolutions to Be Organzied in 2010!  Oh yes, and a trip to Kentucky in the middle of it all!  Blah, blah, blah.  Excuses, excuses. But it IS a New Year and I am so excited to see what 2010 brings.  Aren't You?

Nothing like a clean slate, a fresh start, and a chance to begin AGAIN.  Before we get focused on the New Year before us, let's look back for a few minutes and see what YOU SAID in 2009!   See if you can find yourself or perhaps relate to the comments below.  And while you are reading them, don't lose heart, remember, it's a NEW YEAR.

We are hammering out 2009 and making 2010 our year for FREEDOM! 
"The clutter in my closet is as bad as the clutter in my head!"

"I have been looking for THAT (fill in the blank____) for YEARS!"

"Will I ever get it together?  I seem to take two steps forward towards freedom from the clutter, and before I know it, I've taken 10 steps backwards.

"What do I do with all these photo's??"

" I NEED HELP!!!"

" My mother keeps giving me more stuff!  How do I  tell her, NO MORE CLUTTER, when she means so well?  Her gifts are becoming my burdens."

"I have ADD and cannot stay on task long enough to finish anything."

" WHERE is the floor?"

"I am always running late. Why can't I get anywhere ON TIME?"

"How do I encourage my family to be part of the process of keeping our house a place of peace?"

" I need these clothes!  Even if they don't fit now, they will fit later!"

"I know it looks bad, but I really am organized with some things."

" I can't get a grip on the paperwork. It just keeps coming and coming and coming!"

" The mess in my home is a true reflection of the mess in my family's hearts and lives."

" I need to learn to say NO to more committments."

"I'm finally getting it under control. It's been a process, but we ARE making progress!"

"It feels so good to have a system in place. I finally know where to put my stuff!"

"OMG!...why didn't I think to move this room around. We have so much more space!"

"I have become a shredding wonder!"

" I need help with my move. I need help with my yard sale. I need help making room for baby!"

"What would I do without Organize U?"

Do any of these cries for help sound familiar?  If so, not to worry!
It surely has been a busy year, and you ARE making progress!  I know! I've been in your homes and offices and I see change coming!  Now don't look back anymore.  Forget what is behind and focus on what is ahead.....FREEDOM!  2010 is the year that you are breaking free of everything in your life that is keeping you from living your life to the fullest! 

Now grab a pen and pad, a hot cup of coffee or tea, and begin writing down all the areas of your home and office life that need a CHANGE.  Tomorrow we will talk about the ways we are going to move towards our Freedom.

NO MORE CLUTTER!  NO MORE TIME WASTERS!

Cling to the golden rule of having..."nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful."(William Morris)

Did you hammer out 2009 completely?  No looking back?

GOOD.

Now let's get to work.  Your journey towards Organized Freedom has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment