Monday, April 4, 2011

My Favorite Things

Today has been a reminiscent day of all things I love and things that have proven useful and beautiful to me.  I thought I'd share some of them with y'all.  And you are welcome to hum "My Favorite Things" by Julie Andrews as you peruse MY favorite things : )

Daisies....the happiest flower.


Cool Car Containers for things you need everyday.

The best store on planet earth.

Beautiful totes in EVERY color. I cannot have enough tote bags!
It's a fetish...I admit it.

Old window pane used as home decor. Super idea from
my pal Annie.



Cool signs that encourage and inspire!


My new jewelry tree inspired by Kara M.
Doubles as home decor and obviously very useful.

Sweet refreshment. Need I say more?

My faithful assistant.
Miles the Wonder Dog!

Jesus...the One and Only.
Happy Easter (a little early)!

Every pathway that leads to the beach!

These are a few of my favorite things! 

1 comment: